Friday 31 May 2013

It's been a while since my last post..
A while?? Umm..maybe longer.
Today let's talk about my new job. For you who knew me for ages -might've notice my likings in arts and decoration. And i've already discuss about my previous job as art director and now, a copywriter.
But I still have and will always have my passion in art. So that takes me to this..err..things that I do recently.
I'm proud to announce that im in artistic's team now. I took a break from my previous agency..what makes me do that?health and work ethics. Long story..but I'll take another round in agencies,in hope finally I'll find my own place where I belong.

Anyhoo.. another reason is that I can join this team..and I am thrilled to be part of it.
Many of you might've thought that there's no pride and advantage to be involved in artistic. But it's just depends on what you love to do. If you think that splattered with paint, decorating or even recreating room is sexy,then being an artistic is your right path. But don't forget due to redecorate, you need to be a weightligter..and sometimes a maid.

It's exhausting, indeed. Especially for those whom need to stand by on the set until early in the morning. Exhausting and for some productions, boring. But I think its much more better to have job where you can move your body quite often rather than just sit in front of your computer (almost) nonstop for 8 hours and in some case, 48hours. Dude, we're not a zombies or vampires (though I wish I were!) who can stay still and stiffs for days without a break.

It will be different if you have your spare time to do some exercise or just work out a little bit. Let your blood and veins get those nutrition and stimulation they needed to make your brain and body works properly..

It's such an rare things to have those kind of moments. Or maybe its just me.

Sooo..since now I've experienced a new kind of tasks I'm happy to let you know that I am happy. And I wish that I could still doing all of the things that I love. Artsy bitch, creative thinkers, crafter and writer..and soon (i hope) travelers.

Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment