Thursday 26 January 2012



You know.. it's so sucks if you just wrote (or typed) anything but it's all dissappear. Argh.

Anyone who read my posts.. Pleaseee.. pleasee.. wish me luck. I need all the luck because I want to move out so bad.

Well, here's the thing. You know something you want so bad once you've seen it, right?
That happens to me. Just like I want those vamplets dolls. I want to work with this cool Group Head lady and hillariously funny Creative Director. But as usual.. I might be not that good. I just finger-crossing my hands all the time and pray. This reactions happens because my parents are so thrilled that I've got interviewed there. And from the cool me (yeah, cool I am) to the nervous me. Aaand.. few of my friends might know it well.. every single time I'm this nervous, I felt a strange jolt in my tummy that makes me throw up. (in spite of my bad condition tummy.. yes, I've got this maag thingy). I hate to wait.. the longer I wait the more frantic I became.

But hey, If I'm not good enough to join that team there, maybe I belong to somewhere else. Somewhere I didn't know and somewhere I never heard of. (aand.. what makes it better Kay?? Duh.)

Anyhoo.. Pleaseeee.. wish me luck. Love love love love

Ps: Here's the Vamplets that I adore..

No comments:

Post a Comment